“The woman who appeals to a man’s vanity may stimulate him, the woman who appeals to his heart may attract him, but it is the woman who appeals to his imagination who gets him.” – Helen Rowland
No wiser words have been spoken when it comes to us educated, strong, opinionated, “type A” men – us guys who love a sassy, saucy women. Recently I have been dealing with a lot of wonderful ladies (both professionally and personally) and it got me thinking about all the things that they have in common.
With that said, here are 33 traits (in no particular order) that men love in a woman who has it going on… and knows she has it going on!
1. Down to earth.
2. A team player/teammate… by your side no matter what the situation may be.
3. Can keep a secret… and can tell you one hell of a secret that she wants kept.
4. Knows when to be quiet and listen… and knows when to tell you to be quiet and listen.
5. Gets no pleasure from making other women feel jealous.
6. Will call you (and everyone else) on their crap, but not in a judgmental way.
7. Mature and well-spoken but doesn’t take herself too seriously.
8. Has fears but is not ruled by them.
9. Has a wicked sense of humor.
10. Is a nurturer… does little things to show that she cares and makes you feel like a man who is needed and wanted.
11. Fashionable but not obsessive.
12. Not a YES woman.
13. Has the ability to empathize, sympathize, and rationalize.
14. Passionate and capable of mature adult intimacy.
15. Has a life of her own.
16. Not a push over and doesn’t take crap from anyone.
17. Knows how to fight fair.
18. Great talker and communicator.
19. Self-aware… knows her strengths and her weaknesses.
20. Understands that no one is perfect but fights like hell to try and get to perfect.
21. Knows what she wants… and goes for it.
22. A balanced giver and receiver.
23. Doesn’t hold a grudge.
24. Has a healthy handle on her emotions.
25. Loves you despite your faults but pushes you to be a better man at the same time.
26. Attractive but not vain.
27. Respectful in every sense of the word.
28. Can cook, pay the bills, AND mow the lawn if need be. She can keep her world (and your world) together in every sense of the word.
29. Can “drive the bus” when you are not able. In other words, she can take care of you if and when you need someone to lean on.
30. Takes responsibility. Can stand tall and say “it’s my fault, I’m wrong.”
31. Honest without question.
32. Loyal without question.
33. Makes your world better… without question!
Want to learn more about my work and how my lifestyle, full-service, concierge approach to real estate can help you? Give me a call or shoot me a text at 850.842.1010 or send me an email at email@example.com